These are the four questions of this project:
- Register yourself to Kidlink.
- OPTIONAL: Get your students registered too. (follow the instructions in How to participate - Kidspace for Students)
- Once logged on Kidlink, go to the Students Pages 2017-18
(see menu in the right column or in the scroll down menu above)
- IF YOU LET YOUR STUDENTS SHARE THEIR ANSWERS IN KIDSPACE (www.kidlink.org)
- create a main page for your school with data about yourself, your class and school.
- Starting from this page you, or your students, if registered, will create pages where to display the requested activities.
UUsually, the learning process starts with a face-to-face discussion in a classroom. Look at others schools works to get inspiration and improve your work. After the discussion, conclusions and views are presented in pages to enable questions, feedback and comments.
- Encourage your students, if registered, to write meaningful comments in the partners pages.
- You receive alert email when your students post comments; follow the link and approve it. (You need to be logged)
- Post comments in students pages. They need to be supported.
- From your school main page you are allowed to create your own page structure. You may create different main pages for different activities.
- We advice you to read instructions about how to Add and Activate Comments, Create and Edit Pages, Add images, at
- Kidspace Help pages
See how other students
partecipated in this project
in the past years.
Scroll the menÃ¹ on the top and enjoy their works!