- Print this page out
- Register yourself to Kidlink.
- Get your students registered too. (follow the instructions in Teacher Registration)
- Once logged on Kidlink, go to the 2014 Student Works page
- and create a main page for your school with data about yourself, your class and school (Look at Help Pages to see how to do it)
- Let then your students create their pages from your school main page
- You activate the student's pages to make them visible. (See page management)
- Remember, you have to be logged in to work with Kidlink pages!
- Encourage your students to write comments in the partners pages.
- From your school main page you are allowed to create your own page structure. You may create different main pages for different activities. Usually each student opens one or more pages to post texts and pictures.
- We advice you to read instructions about how to Add and Activate Comments, Create and Edit Pages, Add images, at KidspaceHelp
If you need some help, contact the Project coordinator, a-PiaAUsually, the learning process starts with a face-to-face discussion in a classroom. Look at others schools works to get inspiration and improve your work. After the discussion, conclusions and views are presented in pages to enable questions, feedback and comments.
(click on my name on the bottom)
Useful links2014 Students Pages
See how other students
partecipated in this project
in the past years.
Scroll the menù on the top and enjoy their works!