2. Click on the 2014 Projects Page also found in the drop down menu above.
3. Click on "Create page" at the bottom of the page
Create your school page in on the project page you hve choosen.
- Check all boxes under page setting to activate and link page.
- To add additional project pages or student pages: Create them from your school page
- Be sure to tell the name and date of the holiday.
- The moderator will then transfer the project to the calendar and pages.
Recipes will also be posted to: The Multi-Cultural Cookbook
Entries must be approved by the project moderator before they are made public. Check back in a few days to see your entry. Once your entry has been approved you may add a picture or drawing to the description.
Since 1994, we have been developing a Multi-Cultural Calendar as a valuable resource for all KIDLINK classrooms around the world.
KIDLINK students and KIDLEADers have made this calendar possible. Included in the files you will find the unique ways our KIDLINK kids are celebrating their country's holidays and festivals. The entries might contain recipes for holiday foods, historical background, significance of the holidays and the special ways in which these days are observed.Our calendar entries are rich in local customs that perhaps cannot be found in books. The calendar is always growing and we welcome more holiday entries from our KIDLINK family.
This Calendar can be used on your website as a gift from kidlink. Just use the embedded the code:<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=q63a276ru8vn3g32kh5hv8f30s%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York" style="border: 0" width="500" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Updated and Moderated by: Joyce Fisher, Contact: Joyce@Kidlink.net
Original Project Design by: Patti Weeg
Try a Google translation...
Add Comment Deactivated