KA Annual Meeting 2011 Notice
The Annual meeting 2011 for the Kidlink Association starts in our Kidlink Association group (http://groups.google.se/group/kidlink-association) on 1 February. The annual meeting is open for all Kidlink Association members who paid member due before 1/2 2011. All our emails are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Meeting 2011 agenda.
The Agenda may change according to the AofA change approvals. The dates are approximative.
- Call to order (1 February)
- Registration of members participating in the meeting (1 February)
- Election of meeting chairman and secretary (2 February)
- Approval of Annual Meeting 2010 Minutes
- Election of meeting minutes verifier and a responsible for counting the votes (4 February)
- Meeting notice approval (8 February)
- Adoption of the agenda (8 February)
- AofA Changes (9 February)
- Annual report and financial statement (14 February)
- Accountants report about annual report and financial statement (14 February)
- Grant discharge to the Board (18 February)
- Member dues (18 February)
- Member motions (Must be sent to email@example.com before 18 January 2010)
- Election of new Board members (20 February)
- Election of one/two accountants for one year term. (20 February)
- Election of a new election committee for one year term (20 February)
- Approval of Annual Meeting 2010 Minutes (26 February)
- Closing of the Annual Meeting. (28 February)
All documents related to the Annual Meeting 2011 are to be found at
Board members to be elected
- One chair is to be elected
- Youth representative is to be elected
- Two deputy members are to be elected
- If you want to add motions to the agenda, you must present the motion to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18/1 2011. This will give the members time to think on it.
Kidlink Association Chairman