- Print this page out
- Teachers have to register theirselves and their students following the instructions at Teacher Registration page.
- Teachers will introduce their groups/ schools or country by creating pages under Students works 2014 to promote a better knowledge among the students.
- Once logged on Kidlink, go to the 2014 Students Work pages
- and create a main page for your school with data about yourself, your class and school
- Let then your students create their pages starting from your school main page
- You activate the student's pages to make them visible.
- Remember, you have to be logged in to work with Kidlink pages!
- Encourage your students to write comments in the partners pages.
- From your school main page you are allowed to create your own page structure. You may create different main pages for different activities.
- We advice you to read instructions about how to Add and Activate Comments, Create and Edit Pages, Add images, at KidspaceHelp
If you need some help, contact the Project coordinator, a-PiaAUsually, the learning process starts with a face-to-face discussion in a classroom. Look at others schools works to get inspiration and improve your work. After the discussion, conclusions and views are presented in pages to enable questions, feedback and comments.
(click on my name on the bottom)
| Students Work |
- How to create and edit pages
- How to manage students' pages
- How to add comments
See how other students
partecipated in this project
in the past years.
Scroll the menù on the top and enjoy their works!