April Fools Day
Dear KIDLINK kids, this project is for you!
Do you want to send your own e-card to a friend?
- As the card should be sent to all the world it is smart to use very few words, or no words. Try to draw so that others understand what you mean. That is a typical Kidlink/KIDART challenge.
- Remember the right size: 15 cm or 400 pixel width, 72 dpi.
The format should be: .jpeg/.jpg or .gif
Please add to each picture: NICKNAME, SEX, AGE, CATEGORY AND TECNIQUE.
- Then send it to Domenico email@example.com for publishing in E-cards.
- Take care: if you want to make a card to be published, you must be registered in Kidlink. Fill in your registration form at this link: http://www.kidlink.org/registration
Do you want your friends to receive a Kidlink e-card?
- Everyone can send it, so make your family and friends happy with a Kidlink e-card.
- Go to the E-cards Gallery and choose your favourite E-card.
- You can also SELECT A CATEGORY on right sidebar, then pick up a card.