This page is for you who want to create and manage your and your students' pages in Kidlink. Here you find information about how to create a page and then edit the pages you created.
- The editor is very simple so you can merely select create a page link and read the information.
- You can do some more if you can handle a bit html code and with the help of our templates in the Template Center.
- When you want to add an image you may read read this page
- Please take care of using a language that is easy to understand. Please consider checking your texts with a Readability Index Calculator (RIX).
- If you need activate or deactivate your students' pages read this page.
- We also have advices for young managers (Kid and Knowledge Centers) and for adult managers (Language areas, projects, Spreading projects and How to design).
Help menu- Main page
- Add a comment
- Forgot password and nickname
Manager linksCreate pages
Activate new pages