Drawings by Aditil
Do you want to propose and/or moderate a youth project in Kidlink? Please read this page carefully and then put yourself in contact with Pia that will help in the design and will provide you with the necessary tools.
- List in order the project activities to be done by the students. Be clear and precise.
- Is collaboration part of the project? Make sure that teachers are aware of the importance that their students work with partners to ensure that no pupils are left disappointed.
- Do the classes need a project partner? As a moderator you have to help in research and in coupling.
- Encourage children to make comments on the pages of other project participants
- Add Rules Page to the Project info
- Respect copyright laws and only include images for which you have explicit permission to use in the web. This means that you can't insert images from other websites without express permission from the owner of the page and if you want to include photos of you guys you should have the permission of their parents.
- Encourage the use of drawings made by children instead of clip art. Each drawing should have the name and age of the student and possibly the technique used.
- Give clear instructions for inserting images in Kidlink. Remember that they have to be .gif or .jpg and not more than 700 pixels.
- All art image filenames should contain name, age and country of the student artist.
Google "copyright charts" and you find among others http://edudemic.com/2013/02/teachers-guide-to-copyright-and-fair-use/