Back to the Main Landmark Page
2017 Challenge Players Are Listed Below
1. Remember, please send QUESTIONS ONLY, Not guesses. All guesses are made at the end of the project.
2. One email per week may be sent to each team.
3. Your question must be one that can be answered with a YES or NO.
4. Always identify your school team, when sending questions OR answering questions. We have a lot of teams, so avoid confusion and keep the Games fun by being very clear in your communications.
[The Subject line of your e-mail should identify yourself and your intended team. ]
Subject: Week 1 - To Team Kvarta from the Fluffy Turtles
Dear Team Kvarta,
Here is our Week One question -
Does your landmark have anything to do with a general from Prague?
Please answer us as fast as you can!
Jason, Erica, Molly, Dan
Landmark Challenge Teams
Answer Sheet Directions: Please copy thegroup list into a Word document, then email that document to email@example.com. Be sure to identify yourself by team name and teacher name. For each team, indicate the answer at the end of the line in parenthses. Here is an example:
Answer Sheet for (1) Team Porter:
(36) Wyomissing Junior High (Wyold Harmoo)Wyomissing, PA firstname.lastname@example.org (Empire State Building)
Teams officially signed up for 2017